We know it’s been awhile since we’ve added to the conversation on information overload. But, the good news is, we’ve been busy tackling it with the goal of taking the “overload” off our customers.
Here are some things we’ve announced within the past few months that help our customers cut through the clutter and make information relevant again:
- Xerox Mortgage Services’ eVault is a virtual repository that directly connects to the Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS®) eRegistry system, giving loan participants instant access to information related to the status of an eMortgage.
- ProfitQuick® Direct Marketing ROI Planner, one of the latest additions to Xerox’s ProfitAccelerator® portfolio, predicts the effectiveness of a direct-mail campaign and provides an ROI assessment.
- FactSpotter is a technology developed at the Xerox Research Centre Europe in France, to review medical records and identify specific terms and sequences of facts that indicate a patient may have contracted a hospital-acquired infection.
- The WorkCentre® 7700 Series can cut “paperwork” processes from hours to just minutes, helping law firms, financial institutions and healthcare organizations work faster and smarter. (Check out the video below!)
And here are just a few examples of how our customers are taking advantage of those types of solutions:
- Electronic Output Solutions (EOS) is using Xerox’s iGen4 Press™ to turn billing statements into business-generating transpromo pieces and direct-mailings into targeted campaigns.
- White Memorial Medical Center says Xerox’s DocuShare Enterprise Content Management Platform allows doctors to access records in seconds – not hours – to efficiently monitor and serve the more than 17,000 patients the hospital sees annually.
- Aspen Marketing, the largest privately-held marketing services firm in the U.S., uses Xerox’s digital technology to help dealerships increase floor traffic and promote client loyalty through personalized direct-marketing materials such as postcards, letters and invitations.
- Ford Motor Company took advantage of the Xerox 1:1 Lab and increased sales of its extended service plan product (ESP) by more than 35 percent during a market test that included a highly-personalized, full-color direct-mail campaign.
No, information overload didn’t go away. But we promise we will keep creating technology and services that enable your business to produce and manage documents more efficiently and effectively – without the “overload.”
–Submitted by Christine Winter, Xerox communications specialist
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url