Industry Experts Take Xerox’s Small Business Printers for a Spin
Xerox is built on evolving the workplace with technology to improve productivity and processes. While office technology has changed since the creation of the first Xerox printer, today’s customers want office technology that is smart, connected and easy-to-use to assist office workers and improve productivity.
For small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), technology is crucial to success. Many SMBs don’t have IT support to help them set up and maintain office technology; they are looking for devices that are reliable, intuitive and easy to set up. Any time spent trying to install or fix technology means getting pulled away from more valuable activities that drive profitability.
Xerox has a renewed focus on making products that cater to SMB needs by taking a look at how we can improve the technology and solutions that are core to business processes. We are out to innovate the way organizations communicate, connect and work, and believe that we can empower employees by providing them with user experiences that are friendly and familiar.
Some of our newest technologies have seen major facelifts that cater to how employees work today. Recently, we launched two devices that provide the flexibility and connectivity customers expect from technology today; and they print at speeds that blow other devices out of the water. The Xerox Phaser 6510 Color LED Printer and Xerox WorkCentre 6515 Color Multifunction Printer (MFP) not only print fast and in some of the richest color you’ll find in an entry-level device, but they also give customers the capability to work when and where they want.
SMB Experts, Industry Publications Agree: Xerox Printers Make Sense for Small Businesses
Take a look at several outstanding reviews of our Phaser 6510 color printer and WorkCentre 6515 color multifunction printer from industry experts and leading publications that tested and reviewed the devices:
- Brian Moran, a trusted advisor for SMBs and entrepreneurs, calls the WorkCentre 6515 an “invisible workhorse” and also highlights how the device enables users to print directly from a smartphone or tablet. Read Review
- Ramon Ray, a small business expert says our MFP is a “hidden warrior” of offices, with productivity enablers like fast print and scanning speeds, and mobility capabilities. Read Review
- Gwen Turner, a strategic business advisor, has found the “best printer” for her small business with the WorkCentre 6515, citing its compact size, modern features, affordable price tag and environmentally-friendly qualities. Read Review
- Rieva Lesonsky, small business and entrepreneur advocate and advisor, notes it’s rare for small businesses to “get so much for so little” – until the Xerox WorkCentre 6515. She touts its easy setup, loaded features, lightning quick speed and affordability – starting at less than $500. Read Review
- We were also recognized by such small business and technology publications as Computer Shopper, Better Buys and PC Magazine. After reviewing the WorkCentre 6515, Computer Shopper raved, “this color-laser-class all-in-one churns out great-looking documents and even pictures, and it supports PDLs and technologies that suit it for periodic desktop proofing with commercial print jobs.”
Simple devices that carry all-in-one functionalities are the new frontier for office technology. With fresh and innovative features, once-traditional office devices – like printers – can seriously change the way we work. If your SMB is ready for a technology transformation, take a look at our office solutions and let us know how we can help. To keep up with our latest SMB news, follow us on the Small Business Solutions blog.