By Tracey Koziol
Last month we recapped the buzz from global press, analysts and influencers around Xerox’s launch of 29 new ConnectKey-enabled printers and multifunction devices. Since then, we’ve continued momentum on a global tour, visiting customers and channel partners in stops from Düsseldorf to Dallas.
The response to the ConnectKey portfolio has been incredible. And you don’t have to take it from me – a host of small business experts and entrepreneurs put our products to the test, assessing how the ConnectKey capabilities stack up against the demands of their workday. The results were unanimous – if you’re looking for a smart workplace assistant built to serve the needs of small workgroups – the ConnectKey VersaLink devices are perfect for you.
Here’s a selection of some of the great feedback we received from reviewers who put the ConnectKey VersaLink C405 device and ConnectKey apps through the paces:
- Small Business expert Brian Moran took the device for a spin, making note of its usability, easy handing of all the basics, mobile and cloud readiness and top-of-the-line security features. He calls out the mobile and cloud readiness as one of his favorite features, saying it “saves me time and the hassle of connecting my device to the printer.”
- Alexandra Levit points out that ease-of-use is a top priority for small business owners like herself who are without an IT team to help configure, install and set up an office printer. She shares a review of the printer as well as an unboxing video (below) in which she raves about the printers’ apps, handy Dropbox integration and easy setup.
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
- In a review for the UK’s TechRadar, Jim Hill deems the device a “fast and reliable workhorse for both printing and copying,” going on to say “this large multifunction beast can really make short work of hefty workloads.” Jim identifies the C405’s quick and reliable color printing, easy setup, large paper capacity and useful apps as the device’s stand-out features.
- SmallBizDaily blogger Rieva Lesonsky tested the ConnectKey device, concluding that “everything about this printer is a snap.” As a small business owner, Rieva and her two colleagues all work out of their homes and live far from one another, making them heavily reliant on cloud sharing. Rieva names the cloud repository as her favorite feature of the device saying, “the VersaLink C405 lets me scan docs (quickly) and save them to Office 365 where my partners can easily retrieve them.”
- Education advocate, author and speaker, Angela Maiers, provides a run-down of her experience with the printer, describing how each of its features served her needs as an entrepreneur, calling it “the perfect addition to my home office and small business.” She identifies her favorite feature of the device as “the versatility that comes with the freedom to work when, where, and how you want.”
- Additionally, the French publication, Data Master, shared a review of the Xerox VersaLink B405 multifunction printer, giving it 4.5 out of five stars. The review highlights the device’s easy-to-use interface, impressive productivity, sharing capabilities, cloud connectivity and high-quality output. Data Master also calls out that the device “intuitively displays linked networks, and provides easy access to shared folders without requiring profound computer knowledge from the user.”
As a technology leader that understands how today’s business world communicates, connects and works, it’s rewarding to see these great reviews that celebrate a product portfolio we are so proud of. I can’t wait for even more people to experience how the ConnectKey products can serve the modern office as a true workplace assistant at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds.
For more on Xerox’s ConnectKey portfolio and how these products are helping businesses thrive, please visit xerox.com/connectkey.